Saturday, March 22, 2014

CRIMEA

Well, here I go again, delving into World Politics. Don't know a lot about it, but I do know enough to say what I am going to say. Yes, opinions count in the Country I live in. It is my opinion that President Putin did just fine in annexing Crimea back to Russia. After all they are mostly Russians and that is the Country they started in. They are just back home.

Now I feel that we did wrong giving Sanctions to Russia on this deal. We do not have the right to tell Russia or Putin what to do. I have no earthly idea why we generated Sanctions on Russia just because they acted as they did. That would imply Russia did wrong. And I believe Russia did right, in trying to bring home their own people.

Now I tell you the truth, I really like Ukraine. I just love the sound of that name. I could say it all day; it has such a melodious ring to it. IN FACT I PRAY FOR IT DAILY. But the Ukraine people do not need Crimea to be the great Country that they are. They are a small Country but small things hold a lot of power. They do not need the Russian people who do not want to be there anyway. I SAY LET UM GO BACK HOME.

UKRAINEANS ARE A FORWARD LOOKING PEOPLE WHO NEED TO JUST LOOK FORWARD AND NOT BACKWARDS. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TO BE CALLED UKAINIANS. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT.
Now Russia needs Crimea, for some reason or other, only they know why. But leave um be, and let um go. You do not need to punish Russia for being Russia. We do not need to punish Russia for the actions they recently took. We need to just move on. This is not even worthy of a cold war with Russia.

Now if America wants to flex its muscles just to prove a point, they have lost their point. Sanctions against a great Country like Russia, is a slap on the wrist to them. AND who do we think we are, slapping another Country on the wrist. We got enough troubles here at home, without making trouble overseas. I would really be happy if America put Sanctions on Unemployment, or Crime, or Healthcare Insurance and made Jobs for people who need them. Get back to basics. Get your priorities right. Straighten up the problems at home (the beam you got, and then you can see better to straighten up other Counties splinters.)

NOW MY HUSBAND THINKS I NEED SCREWED, BECAUSE I AM INTO WORLD POLITICS.  I do get far out sometime, and lecture him on what I know nothing about. So perhaps he is right. A good Orgasm is worth more than improving another Country or solving its problems for that matter. At least one gets a feel good at the end of one, instead of riling people who really don’t think like you do, thereby mostly making them angry at one said writer. But I still feel like opinions do count and they do make a difference, writing is a method to deliver said opinion. Sex is selfish, but oh how I do love being selfish, so I think I will make this short and listen to my husband for a change. 

Yes, he is mostly right, but I am mostly stubborn. But I can change my mind. I only hope America changes it’s mind and lifts Sanctions from Russia. Allow them the right to make a decision on their own without our interference. MAYBE LIKE DON SAYS, THEY WILL ALL GO HAVE AN ORGASM AND QUIT INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES. AT LEAST THIS WAY THEY ARE GUARANTEED A FEEL GOOD. 

PERSONALLY SPEAKING I THINK AMERICA COULD USE A GOOD DOSE OF FEEL GOOD MYSELF. WON’T CHANGE ONE COTTON-PICKING PROBLEM, BUT THEY’LL FEEL GOOD TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS ANYWAY. AND I PERSONALLY FEEL LIKE THEY WILL AT THE VERY LEAST, STAY OUT OF OTHER COUNTRIES MATTERS. I LIKE RUSSIA AND I ALWAYS WILL. I LIKE PUTIN AND I ALWAYS WILL. I LIKE UKRAINE AND I ALWAYS WILL. I LIKE AMERICA AND I ALWAYS WILL. I DO NOT LIKE OBAMA. I SHOULD SAY, I DO NOT LIKE SOME OF THE THINGS HE DOES.

LATER NINA
MORE LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment