Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stars

Shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life. - Philippians 2:15-16

This is not one of my Daily Devotionals, it is merely one of my Daily Bible Readings I got from Moody Bible Institute(great learning tool), but I assure you THIS SCRIPTURE, is most precious to me, so I felt like, yes, I could expound on this one relatively easily. It does seem, that I have a whole lot of scripture, in my Blogs, but that is Ok. Sometimes that is the STAR WITNESS.

I kinda think, this SCRIPTURE means, you don’t have to be a relatively Religious person, to fall into this CATEGORY, BUT IT IS OK, IF YOU ARE.

I think it is talking, to all of us, ordinary folk, for there is a multitude of Stars, just like there is a multitude of people, who can qualify for this description, ordinary! All it takes is AIMING AT GOD THROUGH JESUS. Then you are one who can ‘HOLD OUT THE WORD OF LIFE.’

AS JESUS SAYS, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH ME.

Now that is pretty plain talk that even me can understand.

So wanna shine, POINT UM TO JESUS, Leave the rest in GOD'S HANDS, for them and for you. HE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST.***SHAMA(in the present) & UP AHEAD***

You don’t have to be a preacher, you don’t have to be a teacher, you don’t have to be an evangelist. You don’t have to be anybody, but who you are. You are qualified. YOU ARE THE CALLED.

There’s no shortage of STARS IN HEAVEN!

There is a shortage of STARS IN THE UNIVERSE!
SO GO AHEAD, SHINE! WE COULD USE MORE LIGHT!

Love Nina
later more later

No comments:

Post a Comment