Friday, June 25, 2010

Yiyaa

Well, I did it. I met my goal. Now what you ask? Well, for one thing, arriving at a goal, has the propensity to close the door on various sundry ideas and notions, that I have been writing about. It becomes the finished product of all one's, sum and totaled wish lists of goals, over and done with, never to be approached again,
ever. Like man, it's nice to have bragging rights for a change. It's called the JUST KEEP ON MOVING ALONG SYNDROME, NEW THINGS HAPPEN JUST AROUND THE CORNER. SHUT THE DOOR ON THE PAST!

 I really do not know, if I am capable of doing this, but I am working on it whole heartedly. Now we are on a Levins' Tour de Mid-West, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, so I have flat-lined. Visiting with everybody has left me brain dead. I didn't realize, how much one just depends on everyone else to make decisions for them, while on the road. I do like being co-operative and allowing others, to decide whats Ok. And WALLA, PEOPLE LOVE BEING IN CHARGE, FOR A CHANGE. GIVES THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE AT WHAT THEY DO BEST! HOSPITALITY AT IT'S BEST.

 Except for fishing trips, and that is an island, all to its' self. Fishing trips just entail getting out of bed and getting the jump on the hungry catfish. Like I said, earlier, it is very nice to have bragging rights. I actually have a whopper to tell. I caught a 2 foot catfish in one of the Oklahoma Ponds of my husband's relative. Now I did good. I even got to fiddle at the old home place's pond. Now that I loved. MEMORIES HOW THEY DRIFT IN AND OUT OF ONE'S MIND. Albeit, not a fish in sight, but hey, one can't be a winner every time. Besides, that is when, Music becomes Master, to make one feel like keeping on, keeping on fishing, at another pond. That is the mark of a good fisherman, THERE'S ALWAYS THE NEXT TIME, THE NEXT POND, THE NEXT PLACE, IF YOU'RE A TRUE BLUE FISHERMAN.
WHICH I AM.

Now I really have, had a blast, visiting everyone. Each house I have gone to, has it's rewards, it's perks and it's 'to do list.' This is to keep us from being 'bored.' Papa cannot stand not doing something. And I fight doing too much, for sure, but I can be persuaded, with a wonderful meal cooked by the various kids at times. Each house has all the best loving Kids in the world and Grand Kids. They are all appreciative of what time we have to spend with each one of them.  Since we are slightly  limited in our 'time travels' we have to go back to work and let all of them get back to their particular 'ways of life.' Yes, I butt in and try to tell them what is best but that is the 'preacher' in this woman. Which happens occasionally, just can't help it.

I guess what I am trying to say, is this. Life is full, of its' up times and its' down times. It is an upper to get to see everybody. It is a downer having to leave. But life is not a CONTINUAL FISHING TRIP, OR IS IT?
I GUESS WE SHOULD CONSIDER IT TO BE ONE. SOMETIMES YOU LAND REALLY BIG ONES, SOMETIMES YOU SIT ON THE BANK FOR HOURS AND GET NOTHING BUT A PERCH, 2 INCH ONE, AT THAT. SOMETIMES YOU CUT THE PERCH UP AND USE IT FOR BAIT, CAUSE YOU RAN OUT OF BLOOD BAIT OR WORMS, and just maybe you'll get a big one, with bigger bait. But you don't and night begins to fall.  THEN YOU CONTINUE, TO KEEP ON KEEPING ON, TILL THE DARK REALLY SETS IN AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE BAIT OR THE HOOK.

BUT ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN. IT IS A BLAST AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN YOU REALIZE, YOU DID NOT ACCOMPLISH ONE DARN THING EXCEPT FOR PASSING THE TIME OF DAY. BUT IT WAS A MARVELOUS FEELING TO  'WASTE IT,' YOUR WAY! EVERYBODY'S GOT TO HAVE THEIR RELAXING MOMENTS. AND THEN, THERE IS THE TIME, WHEN THE BONUS COMES, A REAL LIVE FISH AND YOU GET TO 'EAT THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.' WOW! WHAT A SUPER, MARVELOUS FEELING TO KNOW YOU ARE AT ONE WITH MOTHER NATURE.  YOU'RE A TRUE BLUE FISHERMAN. LIFE OUGHT TO BE SO GOOD. BUT HEY, MAN, DID I NOT TELL YOU BEFORE, LIFE IS SO GOOD. IT'S NICE TO WEAR A LABEL, ONE THAT MONEY CANNOT BUY. IT DON'T TAKE MONEY TO BE LABELED A FISHERMAN, ALL  YOU GOT TO DO IS, CALL YOURSELF ONE.      

SO IF YOU THINK I WILL NOT BE BRAGGING ABOUT THAT 2 FOOT CATFISH, YOU ARE WRONG. WHEN I GO BACK, I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT WILL LISTEN. THAT IS CAUSE I REALLY GOT EXCITED ABOUT CATCHING THAT DUDE. NOW THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TODAY, EXCITEMENT!

EXCITEMENT ABOUT WHAT WE ARE DOING, EXCITEMENT ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SAYING, EXCITEMENT ABOUT WHAT WE WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. YES, MY FRIEND, LET'S PUT THE EX BACK INTO 'CITEMENT,' INSTEAD OF ME 'INCITING' YOU TO GET 'EXCITED,' I AM GOING TO TELL YOU, TO READ THIS ALL AGAIN. YOU WILL INCITE YOURSELF TO DO WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING ALL ALONG. JOIN IN, FISH.

APPROACH LIFE LIKE A KID, APPROACHES FISHING. DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN, LET IT GET YOU UP! WHEN BAD COMES YOUR WAY, PLAN A FISHING TRIP! GRAB YOUR POLE, DIG SOME WORMS, AND MOSEY ON OVER TO THE NEXT SUITABLE BODY OF WATER, YOU SEE, AND FISH.  IT WON'T LOOK SO BAD, ANYMORE, TO YOU. BUT BEST OF ALL,

GET EXCITED!!! ABOUT LIFE. 

THAT IS 99% OF THE ANSWER. THE OTHER 1% WILL COME ALONG WHEN GOD GETS READY FOR YOU TO HAVE IT.


Love Nina
later more later

No comments:

Post a Comment