Thursday, July 15, 2010

Accidents

Those creepy, weird, unrealistic happenings that catch us off guard and interfere with our DAILY DOINGS.

    Man, I had 3 of them in one house while traveling this summer. No one was responsible in any way, shape or form. I fell off a back yard deck, onto dirt and whacked my elbow and shoulder, slammed my hip and rib into the dirt. Second, I stepped downward off a bar stool onto floor, wearing my bunny suit, which is fleece and hit the Pergo, which is like trying to ice skate on the living room floor. This caused me to hit everything I did not know I had, and jarred most organs. Then 3rdly I was walking too fast, turned a corner and whacked my knee right into a rock point, off a fireplace ledge and landed on the floor. That one I don't know what I hit, beside my knee hurting WOW LIKE/I think my wrist was sore from trying to stop the fall.

    Now, I really do not know why, but I was in a state of constant pain due to one or the other or the other happening, on top of being sick with Bronchitis. It is a good thing my bone density is nigh onto perfect or I would have broken a few dozen bones, plus turn my insides into Jello, while I was in the process, of going off the deep end, concerning ACCIDENTS. I REALLY WAS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WAS OUT TO GET ME. AND THESE THINGS WERE ALL SELF INDUCED or seemed to be, OR I COULDA PLAYED MY PARANOIAC CARD.

    I talked to my 7 year old granddaughter, who was the only one who witnessed me falling, and she kept saying, "Nina, Nina you OK?  I told her I was. So afterward  while I was still hurting, sitting in a chair on this same, said deck, I told her, I did not understand why I fell off the deck, other than getting slightly unbalanced, but I been there done that before. I told her I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong. Cause physically I was hurting, but mostly it is humbling TO FALL, and it sure cuts you in the quick of your emotions spiritually, to do something stupid and out of the ordinary.

    She tells me, that ‘maybe Nina does, do some wrong things, sometime, BUT WE ALL DO WRONG THINGS, and things just happen BECAUSE OF THIS, but it don’t mean we deserve it or nothing like that. That God just allows things to happen.
    Well, I am here to tell you, that made me FEEL BETTER.

    I CAN’T EXPLAIN IT ANY BETTER.

    I quit trying to think about it, then ACCIDENT TWO AND THREE HAPPENED.

    NOW I AM CONVINCED MAYBE people better stay away from me, just in case, God was more closely involved in all this, than I had previously thought.

    So I asked her Dad, my Friend, and he said, ‘look in the mirror.’
    Now that made me FEEL BAD.
    But maybe there is a combination of things at work here. By looking in the mirror I had to admit, my need for more of God’s Wisdom, than I obviously had. So, as GOD SAYS, if we ask He gives it, and don’t hold our faults against us.

     So I asked. NOW maybe I could control some of these ACCIDENTS. BY USING MY WISDOM I ASKED GOD FOR.
   
   1. Like on the DECK BUILD RAILS SINCE IT IS TWO STEPS HIGH so next time no one falls off. Course, this is contingent, on understanding no one else has ever fallen, and maybe it don't need rails, maybe I just need a walker. There is always that possibility.
   2. Like do not wear a bunny suit made of fleece on Pergo floors during the summer.
   3. Like slow down while turning a corner INSTEAD OF RUNNING so I can see the pointed rock jumping out in front of me to grab my attention, and say, I AM HERE, SEE ME!!! I AM HERE, FEEL ME!!!

    Now I am not saying all ACCIDENTS ARE ANSWERABLE, OR THAT YOU CAN STOP THEM ALL. BUT SOME, NEED TO BE ADDRESSED, BEFORE THE BIGGY, NOT AFTER IT. COMMON SENSE WOULD DICTATE POSSESSING, THIS PREVENTION KIND OF THINKING. SAFETY OFFICER’S HAVE MY VOTE 100% NOW. TO A POINT, SOME OF THEM GET DOWNRIGHT RIDICULOUS WITH THEIR ORDERS, BUT STILL AND YET, SOME USE COMMON SENSE AND ACTUALLY IMPROVE A SITUATION. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I'M FOR SOME KIND OF OVERSIGHT.

MOSTLY BECAUSE:

 NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO ACCIDENTS. JUST DON’T GET COCKY, ON ME!!!
 NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO NATURAL DISASTERS. SURELY COCKINESS HAS NO PLACE HERE!

    Now I still, cannot give anyone else, any reason why some really horrendous ones occur, but I DO BELIEVE, ONE WILL NEVER GO WRONG, IN GOING TO A CHILD, WITH THE QUESTION, (THEY HAVE SUCH, SIMPLE ANSWERS) OR GOING TO A FRIEND, WITH THE QUESTION. TRUE FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH, ENEMIES WILL PRETEND THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR, BUT THEY ARE NOT, SOMETIMES!

I DO BELIEVE, ONE WILL NEVER GO WRONG IN GOING TO GOD, AND ASKING HIM, WHY? AND FOR WISDOM. EVEN WHEN OUR UNDERSTANDING IS DIM, WHICH HE TELLS US IS AN OK STATE TO BE IN. BUT WE DO NOT HAVE TO UNDERSTAND! GOD SAYS LEAN NOT TO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING! TRUST GOD!!!


    THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A TOUCH OF THE ‘UNEXPLAINABLE AND MYSTERIOUS,’ AS WELL AS, A QUESTION OF ‘WHY ME.’ WHAT DID I DO?

    Natural disasters, ring a bell, these we do not understand either. THE VOICE OF GOD IS LOUD IN NATURE.
  
    ALL IN ALL, NATURE’S WRATH BRINGS US FACE TO FACE WITH GOD.
        You will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. - Isaiah 58:9

No comments:

Post a Comment