Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling Better

Hill Country Bible Church-JOIN THE JOURNEY, to which I am signed up to receive by e-mail and LOVE IT GREATLY. It has really given me some spiritual steps on which to climb. These peoples testimony’s really help me. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Go in and sign up, you will know what I mean. Here are a few excerpts from one of them.

We all live with fear in our lives, whether founded or unfounded, but there is only one thing that we should have, and that is a reverential fear about our God Himself.
Many times in the Bible someone was afraid to move or to speak out and in almost every instance the Lord told them not to be afraid.  They were fearing the wrong things.  Other times, God did  want His children to be afraid.  One of those was when a few disciples heard God’s voice booming from the sky, and they “fell on their faces and were greatly afraid” (Matt. 17:6)  This was a healthy, holy fear; a reverence for the one and only God!  This fear is different; it is a good fear!

When we begin to “get who God is," then slowly, miraculously, our fear fades and faith takes over!  Friends, listen as He calls to us: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me.” (John 14:1)

Yes, I hear. Do not let your hearts be troubled. So I won’t. I will use common sense and I have made leaps and strides by drinking lots of liquids. Healed completely? That is God’s Opportunity, I don’t know yet, but I will not fear it, but I do feel better and want to clean up the house. That has got to be a sign, that all is well within my household. Actually wanting to read Flylady again and write again, exercise and sing and play music and piddle around with Facebook is a great indicator.. Flylady is super with the suggestions on just how to keep it organized. And I love organized, so she fits right into my niche. And she even has a men’s Flymen(or something like that) on Facebook.

Now I do believe that if one is feeling better, then one is on the road to recovery. Anyway that is the road I am traveling on now. The Faith road to forgiveness and healing and feel good. One just can’t use that excuse anymore, about feeling bad, to try to get out of doing things, it won’t work. One must get on with life, and get gumption to finish a few projects. I sure don’t want to temp the fates.

I actually want to get back to sewing with a great big, “YEA GIRL, YOU GO FOR IT.” I haven’t got to do that in months, so I am straining at the bit to get started. I have been given lots of ideas from my daughter, whom I spent the afternoon at Hancock’s getting material and patterns. She took me out to eat at this fantastic Greek Place and then we diddled the afternoon away at Hancock’s while it rained.

There was a great big ½ off sale and simplicity patterns for a $1.00 apiece. Got lots of material and about 20 patterns. Yup I got enough to last me till Christmas. Only thing is these are summer patterns, but she lives in a State that is hot up till November. So I still got time to get it all done. She is actually my daughter in law, but we act just like mom and daughter, so I call her my daughter. She sews and loves it, but with kids, right now it is too much on her plate, so she is tied up, but she is actually motivating me to get with it when I can. She and my Son been praying for me to get well, as well. THEY REALLY ARE A PRAYING FAMILY. THAT’S ABOUT TOPS IN MY BOOK.

Then we went to Starbucks, for about two hours, and sat outside on the patio, and had a very close knit conversation of life in general and she actually listened to some of my ‘wisdom’ and I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, and there she prayed for our 4th of July weekend and all we knew. IT rained cats and dogs all afternoon and the whole time we were at Starbucks. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT and the talks were super, for I actually tried hard to listen to her point of view. And I did it.

I have just joined Lookville.com they are a fashion site. You can upload pics and ask others opinions on just how it looks. I find it quite interesting. Albeit I haven’t had chance to upload any fashions yet. But I am sure I will. This lady e-mailed me, that she LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, MY BLOG THAT IS, and I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, and to take a look at her web site. I find it quite appealing. 
here is her email.
Hi there blogger!
Just visited your "Levinslair" blog and I was super impressed by its design and content. We started our site Lookville.com not too long ago. It's a place for people to have discussions, share tips, and ask questions about fashion. It's been going great so far and I would love to have you on it! check it out if you're interested: http://lookville.com/signup?c=BLGUS&ref=fb_us And we would love to hear your feedbacks.Ciao!- Daphne G.

See I told you so.
Any how, Thanks for all the prayers that have gone up spoken and unspoken. I truly appreciate prayers. They make all the difference in this here World Scene. They are the foundation I build my Faith on. May all the sick everywhere feel a special tug at their hearts as I lift them up to my Father in Prayer. May they feel special and feel, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!

Love Nina
Later more later, 

No comments:

Post a Comment