Friday, February 4, 2011

100% Victory

     I’ve been told this is to no avail. Besides the internet is down and no one in Egypt will be able to read this, and few read my Blog. But this is just for those few who do read it. I think highly of my followers, and RSS feeds. They are deep thinkers who believe. Still and yet, I’ve been told it’s useless trying to write a Blog on Egypt, especially one involving this Huge Country of Paramount Importance, besides how could one lone woman help anyone involved in this big mess of fighting men and women. How could one lone woman help and not hinder the cause, well Abigail did it. One that would do them a good service and not a repetition of all the palaver that is out there being spoken on what’s good for them, how it’s good for them, and what people think they should be doing.

     Who and what you ask? Well everybody that is involved in this ‘Moment of Chaos that Begins the Peace Process.’  I’ve been told there are too many opinions floating around in ethernet space to fill the void of a Black Hole and mine would just be more Chaotic than the last one and futile at best. And personally this just does not make any sense for me, a  nobody, to be telling an Egyptian what to do, or better yet just trying to give out my uncommon sense advise. But I ain’t the brightest Sun that shines, so guess I can do it, if I want too, futility and chaos, or not! Nah, I really do think, I speak with ‘Clarity of Brainpower,’ no confusion coming from this direction. But you have TO LISTEN CLOSELY!!!

    Oh yes, I realize, I am addressing a part of the World that thinks not so highly of women, or at the very least, thinks they have a place and that they should not depart from that place. Hey, man, I’m in agreement with that. I believe in ORDER. And when all HELL BREAKS LOOSE, YOU BETTER HAVE A MAN CALLING THE SHOTS, for no one can have two KINGS, A MAN AND A WOMAN, ONE OF THEM IS THE BOSS. I realize I am not going to be popular with women who CALL THE SHOTS, BUT HEY, IF YOU AIN’T GOT A MAN, YOU BETTER CALL THEM and besides Angels watch over you and children for sure!
     AND I am going to let God Himself sort it out, if you're two women or two men. I ain’t so stupid that I am touching that sacred cow, OR THE GOLDEN CALF OF ADULTERY, which God himself is going to sort out also. Besides. I only believe in One God, not the GOLDEN CALF or the SACRED COW! We all know what happened to the Israelites when they FORGOT GOD, AND WENT THEIR OWN WAY.........besides I like my golden earrings and I really do not want them melted (Golden Calf), AND I LOVE STEAK!(Sacred Cow). See we’re not too far apart in our thinking, are we?

    Now where was I. I think I deviated off the known path, like they did dancing around that calf. The point I am making is, I really ain’t too far away from feeling like You. I know you Egyptians want FREEDOM. Well, I can’t blame you for that. In fact, I was hearing from some data bank, on TV, that more than ½ of Egypt is under the age of 25. Well I commend you for that. That means you got TIME AND YOUTH ON YOUR SIDE. You want FOOD>JOBS>HOPE. You don’t want to be Poor! Your very well educated. Sure can’t blame you for that. I think I’d be dancing in these streets of the mighty USA, TOO IF I WAS HUNGRY and lost hope, course I don’t want to be seen dancing around no Sacred Cow, or Golden Calf, just in case GOD is in attendance. What I am trying to say is, we’re really not too far away from each other. I do have sense enough to say, I UNDERSTAND, WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.  


    But HERE COMES THE KICKER. You cannot damage Egypt and expect Egypt not to damage you. You cannot turn on your own leader and expect a man to rise up and lead you. For they should know, if you put um up, you can take um down any ole time you feel like it. WHAT YOU WANT, YOU CANNOT GET UNTIL YOU CONCEDE THE WAR. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ENOUGH MEN HAVE BEEN DAMAGED AND LOST THEIR LIVES, NO MORE NEED TOO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I WILL ITERATE AGAIN, YOU’VE ALREADY WON THE WAR FROM DAY 1 of your insurrection. IT’S TIME FOR PEACE TO REIGN. You've made your point.

SURELY YOU WANT TO SEE EGYPT IN PEACE AND GROWING AND UNDAMAGED AND BACK INTO THE TOURISTY BUSINESS (WHERE A WHOLE LOT OF EGYPT’S MONEY IS OBTAINED,) AND THIS MESS CLEANED UP.  SURELY YOU WANT TO SEE EGYPT STANDING BY THE COMMITMENTS SHE MADE CONCERNING PEACE WITH ISRAEL, NO MATTER WHOEVER LEADS YOU. SURELY YOU, DON'T WANT TO WMD THE FUTURE, YOU SIT IN IT'S CHAIRS, ALSO, CONCENTRATE ON LIVING ! And I, of all peoples, wouldn’t be snarling up my nose at 1 Billion American Dollars if I was Egypt no matter what you think of Americans! SURELY YOU ARE GOING TO HONOR YOUR COMMITMENTS CONCERNING THE SUEZ CANAL, SO OIL CAN FLOW, AND YOU CAN MAKE MONEY, YOU SO DESPERATELY NEED. Closing it down would take you back to the dark ages, what would that benefit you? SURELY YOU WANT THE STOCK MARKET TO RISE NOT FALL. THERE’S BEEN ENOUGH FALLING’S DOWN TO FILL LONDON BRIDGES, and yes, the Stock Market affects you, as well.

ALSO. SURELY YOU ARE BRIGHTER THAN ONE LONE WOMAN!!!After all there are a whole lot of Stars in Heaven, you know, and they are all Suns of some type of Magnitude or other. There’s plenty of room in Heaven for all kinds of Stars if you haven’t noticed. THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE, GET ME TO SHINING! THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF YOURS!!!GET YOU TO SHINING!!!

     I’m all for 100 % Victory. I’m all for your present guy to say goodbye. HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS SWIFTLY AND CLEANLY. BUT HE WANTED TO CONTROL EVEN HIS DEMISE, AND EGYPT’S FALL INTO DISREPAIR AND DESPAIR.  He really does have a lot of Blood on his Hands. No more needs to flow.  HE NEEDS TO SAY GOODBYE, RIGHT AWAY and bow out Gracefully, AND YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO, TO A WORLD THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU TO ACT LIKE THE GENTLEMEN THAT YOU ARE!!!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOU’VE ALREADY WON, FROM DAY 1.
     I’m all for 100 % Victory. EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD KNOWS YOU HAVE CAUSE FOR YOUR PUBLIC DISPLAY OF DISPLEASURE. Now show the World you can and will allow Egypt to become a Democratic Society THAT WELCOMES FOREIGNERS, INSTEAD OF THUMBING YOUR NOSES AT OUR JOURNALISTS WHO ARE TELLING YOUR STORY. I’m a writer I understand Journalists and Cameramen. YOU OF ALL PEOPLES(THE ANTI-MUBARAK’S) SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED THEM AT ALL COSTS, FOR THEY ARE SHOWING AND TELLING YOUR STORY!!! IT’S NEVER TOO LATE, YOU KNOW. Give Honor where Honor is due! Please don't let another pro-Mubarak supporter damage another Journalist.

    MOST OF ALL, I hope this solves all the problems that have besmirched Egypt’s Name  AND YOU HAVE PUBLICIZED. Like I said before, I’m all for 100 % Victory. 

    Now the Vice President is speaking for Mubarak. That’s what he sounded like to me, HIS RIGHT HAND MAN, plus the pro-Mubarak people to boot, we know who's side they are on. Who are they fooling? And I am beginning to think the Military is quasi-bland. Who knows who's side they are on. I hope yours, by their acts of non-violence, they portray. But that's neither here nor there. Back to the point.

    What you need is a man or woman that can speak for the Common Man of Egypt. You need a ‘Voice in the Crowd’ crying out for you. Surely out of all those, young educated people, you can find one VOICE OF REASON. LET UM TELL THE WORLD WHAT EGYPT WANTS, AND DON’T BACK DOWN UNTIL YOU GET IT. Stay out in the Tahrir Square to make your point. Set you up a Temporary Leader, Anoint him, or Appoint him, or make him President, CEO or Principal, however you do it over there, until you can vote one in.  Because you are leaderless, you really need to get a leader.

BUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE,  in between time, BEAT YOUR ROCKS INTO SAND AND START WRITING YOU A CONSTITUTION in the Sand, that you can live with. Somebody will turn the Sand into Ink. God’s still on his Throne.
AND THAT MY FRIEND, WILL BE 100% VICTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment