Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everything Looks Big to the Aged!

    You know I been kinda following the Politics of Debt Ceiling. I can’t really tell you who is doing what, just that there is plenty of opposition happening and a deadline coming up. After August 2nd, perhaps no checks for the Social Security Recipients. Saw that while surfing. Two elder people trying to figure out what they are going to do. No they weren’t doing a jig!
   
    First, I need to point out something to someone somewhere. If you don’t understand POWER, JUST GO AHEAD AND MESS WITH SOCIAL SECURITY HERE IN THE USA.
    I FOR ONE KNOW THE POWER THAT THE ELDERLY HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO VOTE TIME. IN FACT THAT IS WHY THIS ISSUE LOOKS BIG. Loneliness and agedness are BIG ITEMS THE ELDERLY HAVE TO FACE.(how do I know this, because I am one of them-over 50 crowd) AND to take something away from them, is A BIG DEAL---BIG BROTHER STEALING FROM THE RETIREE’S--- THEREFORE THIS IS LOOMING LIKE THE GIANT DAVID KILLED WITH HIS 5 LITTLE STONES.

    Him being a lad no one expected him to kill the giant. Saul offered him armor he said no. he was going to fight the giant, with what he was most familiar with, stones. Plus HE KNEW HE WAS GONNA WIN, or he’d never dare do the feat. That kind of knowledge only comes from God!

    Now that is what I am going to do. My writing! Constitutes 5 little stones. I KNOW I AM GONNA WIN, or I’d never take on the Powerful who simply think they are powerful.

    I want you to understand POWER! This Country has them all over the place working and non working. Some are your neighbors. Some are your acquaintances. Some are your friends.

    THEY MAY BE LONELY AND THEY MAY BE AGED, BUT THEY GOT MOUTHS AND THEY WILL USE THEIR MOUTHS TO SEE TO IT THAT THE SACRED COW IS NOT TOUCHED.

    After all this is important to them. Financial security is one of the attributes of Social Security. That is why they need to keep the few benefits that they possess. Maybe they can’t do nothing about loneliness, and maybe they can’t do nothing about agedness, but they can use the POWER THEY POSSESS IN UNITY TO LET OTHERS HEAR FROM THEM.
   
    LONELY PEOPLE GOT POWER. Listen to what I just said.
    ELDERLY PEOPLE GOT POWER. Listen to what I just said.
    MOUTHY PEOPLE GOT POWER. Listen to what I just said.

    If I were you, I would be afraid to stand up like Goliath!

love nina
later more later

No comments:

Post a Comment