Friday, April 16, 2010

Faithful

Thou hast been faithful over a few things— Mat_25:21
I said, "I was never going to put my Daily Devotionals on this Blog. They belong in a book." Which is where I have them. But alas, one must never, say never, where God can hear! Perhaps a few, will be OK, until I get the jest of, what a Blog is all about!
#230/365
    It is so very hard and difficult, to remain Faithful, when no one is watching. To do a lowly task well, when one is all alone, is a tremendous responsibility. For we always know, we can take short cuts, hasten the job, do it sloppily, no one will ever know. But, if we become, tuned into sloppy work, then, when we are being watched, we will fall into that SAME, SLOPPY, pattern of behavior.  Everybody has known someone who does sloppy work. One is always having to go back and correct this sloppy work, so that the task is done well. Most bosses know, who does good work. I for one know, when someone is giving it their best, and when someone is careless, and trite, about what needs to be done. Sometimes it's dangerous to yourself and others, to be careless. Driving while drunk, reaching for Cell Phones or Texting somebody, not paying attention to med doses, turning the wrong valves, not being Safety Conscious, these all 6 garner, shudders from most people.

    Let me tell you, even when I do Dishes, I want the Cleanest Dishes in town. I want my Ironing to be Superb. I want my Exercise to be done with Effectiveness, I want my Writing to be the Best I am capable of, I want my Studies to be done with All My Mind, I want to Work with all my Might and
I want to Love 'With All My Heart,' 'WHOMEVER I LOVE,'    
Then, I feel like I have done a great job, no matter, whether anyone watches me or not. For then I sleep well, knowing I have done my all. How much more can one give, but their all? For even Jesus wants your all. He doesn’t want a disciple, that is not willing to give it, everything they have. For then, he would have a sloppy disciple. Even if, we give our all, and we fail him in all, so what, he knows we were willing, to give it a try, with everything we got. Then he is willing to meet us 1/2 way and under gird us. For if you don’t try to do things, you will never know, whether you can do anything or not. To leave one’s gifts on the table, is a waste of gifts. God will take them. Use everything you've got, you'll be very  happy, you did. Your not judged, by what you don't have, but you are judged by what you don't do........and being careless falls into that category.

    Now, I may not be the best Christian, walking the face of this earth, but I will tell you this, it won’t be from lack of trying. I feel any one, lowly to the highest, can be Faithful, in the least of these things. And when they complete their task, at the end of a hard day or a hard life, then they can say, well, the trait, I am going to be remembered most for, is my Faithfulness. I was Faithful to the Gospel, I was Faithful to my family, I was Faithful to my friends, I was Faithful to my Country, I was most of all Faithful to myself. 

Only I, can ascertain that I DID MY BEST. No other Judgment counts, except for the one Jesus gave on the cross. HE PAID IT ALL.
    FAITHFULNESS, IT TAKES NO TALENTS, NO GIFTS, NOTHING SPECTACULAR, BUT IT TELLS US, WHAT GOD REQUIRES OF US. WE MAY NOT BE THE BRAINIEST PERSON AROUND, OR THE MOST GORGEOUS, BUT OH, HOW WE CAN WASH FEET(DO THE MUNDANE TASKS, HE REQUIRES OF US.)


    God is so gentle and understanding of our predicaments in life, with it being unfair to us, in all it’s outcroppings, and He knows how we feel, and He wants us to see, that to be Faithful to Him does not require our Circumstances to be  the greatest, ‘Desire We  Possess.’ We are to show Him, that we can see that He outshines the Sun, in all His glory. We don’t have to perform, in order for him to notice us or observe us, for He really is not interested in, what all we can accomplish. For Him it is piddly at best. Even our Best, is naught much, next to His feats. But, oh how much, He desires us, to come into, His Hallowed Halls of Righteousness, and look around, and be dazzled at all 'God is, and has accomplished and is accomplishing and will accomplish.'

We just need to tune into, how very FAITHFUL HE IS, then and only then, CAN WE SEE, HE IS FAITHFUL, to the tiniest, the most undeserving, the most unnoticed, of all people, us. HE IS TUNED INTO US, SO WHY WOULD WE NOT DESIRE TO BE TUNED TO HIS STATION, FOR HE IS THE ONE, WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS US, AND BELIEVE YOU ME, THEY WILL FAIL YOU, SOME OF THEM, as noted by Job!

This is not to say, that all, of your friends, are in the failing business, for some are faithful and fail you not(CONDEMN YOU NOT.) BUT JOB HAD 3 PRECIOUS FRIENDS, WHOM HE LOVED DEARLY, but when things began to go South, they were indeed, into the 'BUSINESS OF CONDEMNATION.'

THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND HIM AT ALL. THEY THOUGHT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FROM GOD. THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND GOD AT ALL!

But we know it was all a test, the devil gave. DON’T FAIL IT LIKE JOB’S, 3 FRIENDS DID. Remember, it was not them, God Justified, but he returned Job to his former state, riches and all, because Job was found Faithful to God! He passed His Test! But then God knew he would. Those 3 friends were found unfaithful, to Job and God. THEY FAILED A  TEST THAT WAS NOT EVEN GIVEN TO THEM!

Love Nina 
Later more later

No comments:

Post a Comment