Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peace! Prime Minister Netanyahu

 Bonhoeffer said. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to stand is to stand. There is a clear line between good and evil and it is becoming more clear each day. I urge you to do your homework. Find out where the good is and stand there! 'I got the above quote from Glen Beck. Thought it 'good.'

This is in reference to a Diplomatic standing America took, to the announcement of apartments being build by Israel and some of their comments made. They were simply stated unhappy about it, cause it would interfere with the Mideast Peace Process. SORRY PEOPLE, BUT THAT'S A NO, NO TO ME! BEING UNHAPPY WITH ISRAEL, NOT SO SMART. We should be calling them friends, and one is not unhappy with their friends. ONE UNDERSTANDS FRIENDS! One is unhappy with their ENEMIES!

Peace! Prime Minister Netanyahu

  I am writing a book about the Jews and the Arabs. Naw, it is not finished. It’s a hard book to write. I have learned quite a bit about both, by the way. So I start this treatise, by asking you?

    How the hell, are you going to garner Peace in a region that has long been known as the place where Armageddon will happen at the Battle of Megiddo? I have been instructed by God to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but I am also smart enough to figure out there ain’t gonna be no peace between the Arabs and the Jews. There will never be peace between the ‘Flesh~Ismael and the ‘Promise~Isaac.’ Don’t waste your time thinking the Palestinians want only Jerusalem. Israel is standing between us and the Palestinian-Arabs not us standing between Israeli and the Palestinian-Arabs. How dorky can the USA be?

    Leave Netanyahu, to be Prime Minister of Israel. It looks like he is doing exactly what the people want him to do. He must have been a really good leader for the Israeli’s to put him back in office again We are not now, and have never had, to buy our way into the good graces, of any Country. Friendship is not based on how big your pocket book is. It is based on ‘respect and love.’ I  for one love Netanyahu and respect him greatly. I used to pray for him repeatedly during his first tenure in office as President. And now he is back in full glory. That is more than I can say about some of our leaders who are bought by ‘money.’

    Netanyahu is ‘inflaming passions’ by this special announcement that  Israel will build 1,600, housing units in East Jerusalem.

    How the hell, do you inflame passions between the Arabs and the Jews. That is about as oxymoronish as saying, honeymooners aren’t passionate and screwing each other. Of course, the Arabs want the wailing wall, and they are passionate about it, because they ain’t got enough walls to wail on. Of course, the Jews want Jerusalem, IT IS THEIR CAPITAL. THEY HAVE BEEN INVADED AND THEY WANT IT BACK, IT’S QUITE SIMPLE. The Jews have a history that begins with David buying the Threshing Floor of Araunah. 2Sa 24:21  And Araunah said, "Why has my lord the king come to his servant?" David said, "To buy the threshing floor from you, in order to build an altar to the LORD, that the plague may be averted from the people."  This is where the temple is built. They were going to give it to him, he said, no I’ll pay for it. 2Sa 24:24  But the king said to Araunah, "No, but I will buy it from you for a price. I will not offer burnt offerings to the LORD my God that cost me nothing." So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

Why would anyone want anything that did not cost them anything, money or maybe otherwise. Maybe the Jews can Pay the Arabs for Jerusalem, but that would be asking a lot, on both sides. Maybe, but I doubt they will find my comments, stable. At least, that is better than signing a 'PEACE OF PAPER' unless it was an honest to goodness 'DEED,' which the Israelites own anyway WITH OR WITHOUT THAT PEACE OF PAPER. JERUSALEM’S NOT A BARGAINING POINT!  WE HUMAN’S DIDN’T INVENT HEAVEN! JERUSALEM BELONGS TO THE JEWS, PERIOD. SUBJECT CLOSED!

    They say, Netanyahu, has offended us here in the USA and is not ‘grateful’ enough to ‘big brother.’ Well, I think he is smarter than that. I think all the Israeli’s are smart enough to be ‘grateful’ to us. I feel it, even if our 3 main leaders do not. But by being grateful one does not have to sell, their soul, to do as the ‘money talks.’

    Wake up, go into the Wailing Wall and look around. http://www.aish.com/wallcam/ Those Jews are talking to God with everything they are. Those Jews, are grateful to God for what He has provided for them, even the lack of provisions, I think they are grateful for. They know you have to ‘Enter His Gates, with Thanksgiving, His Courts with Praise. David’s Psalms. But I would be careful if I were the USA, of course, I am the USA, it is not good to fool around with, Father God. He has his Right Hand over the Israelites. I only pray he has his Left hand over me, My Family, My Friends, My Acquaintances. I can plead can’t I? Cause it’s beginning to look like the USA has swayed away from treating Israel right, which puts them in a bad place.Yet, if you Stand Up, Be Counted, and GET A LITTLE NOISY(sign my column or speak-tell another)I pray the left hand extends to you also. Hey, I believe in prayer. Anything is possible! I don't have to see the answers but sometimes God rewards us from our prayer closet by allowing us to see the answers.

They have a smaller unemployment rate than we do, they must be doing something right. Course, probably, some of that accounts for the fact, that they have enforced Military Service, at a certain age. That is, because, they have, to have a strong Military presence in the Middle East and cannot afford for their young people to veer away from Nationalism and Jewism.
   
    One other minor point, Israel has seemed to offend, the moderate Arabs according to some high ranking individuals over here. Another oxymoron. There is not such thing as a moderate Arab. How can you offend something that does not exists. There are Arabs that are ‘upset’ at the ‘happenings’ around them. So be it. One must never live their lives, running from ‘upset.’ If you do the devil will just keep um coming.......and trying to always please the devil, will get you on the same train. It ain’t going no where.

     Now they also, obviously, got a thing or two to teach us about SECURITY. I would think so. They been battling that, way before this Country knew what a Terrorist was.

    I would be careful, America, I quote myself, in my "You Can't Fiddle In The Wind,' Book, "as Israel goes, so goes America." History seems to support that idea.

    Now I will be the first to state, as the     WORD, says, CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY, WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, IF BAAL FOLLOW HIM, BUT IF GOD FOLLOW HIM. Now I hope you all do realize I am paraphrasing from Scriptures that I know.

Alls I am saying, is this, “We got to be careful who’s side we are really on. As for me and my family, we shall follow the Lord.”
   
    How can Israel, insult us? All they want, is to be able to do their own thing. And we need to Diplomatically support them from America. Not criticize their every move. They don’t need America telling them what to do, they got the Bible for that, God himself. Get real.

And more than that, how would America feel, not so smug I bet. if their Jewish family was slaughtered by thieves in the night. HOW HORRIBLE, INNOCENT CIVILIANS and CHILDREN TO BOOT. HOW VERY COWARDLY OF THEIR ENEMIES. After that America certainly would not have all the answers. but, yes, Israel is now looking for the answers, till they come, as to who did it, and why they did it. They sure don’t need us telling them WHAT TO BUILD AND WHERE TO BUILD OR TO GIVE UP MORE LAND! The Arabs don’t want more land! When are we ever gonna learn, THEY WANT ALL THE LAND!

When did we become so utterly smitten by another's ‘point of view?’ Israel is not us. LET PEOPLE DIFFER FOR GOODNESS SAKE! We are a BIGGER COUNTRY THAN THAT!

AND WE BETTER ALL OUT SUPPORT ISRAEL, WITH OUR WORDS AND STANCE, AND LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO’S SIDE WE ARE ON, CAUSE I DON’T THINK YOU WANT GOD ANGRY WITH AMERICA, WE’RE ALREADY IN A HELLISH WAY.

WE OUGHT TO PUT ON THE BELLS AND WHISTLES FOR PRESIDENT SHIMON PEREZ AND PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU AND SHAKE THE HANDS OF FRIENDS, WHEN THEY VISIT US NEXT TIME. LET UM KNOW WE CARE THAT THEY ARE SITTING SLAP DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF SYRIA which is fomenting, LEBANON which is fomenting, JORDAN which is fomenting, EGYPT which is fomenting, IRAQ which if fomenting, and IRAN who will try to take over Iraq as soon as the USA leaves therefore getting themselves where they want to be IN A BETTER POSITION TO BOTHER ISRAEL, AND ALL THE REST OF THE UNREST THAT IS FOMENTING ITSELF AROUND THE MIDEAST that qualifies as Israels enemies.THIS REALLY DON'T SOUND GOOD, ALL THIS FOMENTING, DOES IT?

WHAT IF THAT WERE US, AMERICA. WE’D THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING ADVISE I BET! AND WE DON’T NEED NO FEATHER IN THIS PRESIDENT’S CAP BY SIGNING A MIDEAST PEACE TREATY. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THERE IS NO MIDEAST PEACE! AND TUNISIA OR FACE BOOK OR TWITTER DIDN’T START THIS, IT STARTED WAY BACK WITH ABRAHAM. BUT PLEASE AMERICA, LETS TRY TO GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME, AND BE ON THE WINNERS SIDE!

Love Nina
Later more later

No comments:

Post a Comment